IEEE Fellow member : Prof. Myung Hoon Sunwoo.
IEEE Fellows - Conferred by the Board of Directors upon a person
with an extraordinary record of accomplishments in any of the IEEE fields of
interest. - The total number selected in any one year does not exceed one-tenth of one
percent of the total voting Institute membership.
2011 IEEE Fellow member
IEEE CAS Society Board of Governors : P rof. Myung Hoon Sunwoo.
IEEE Circuit and System Society - Focuses on the theory, analysis, design and practical
implementation of circuits and the application of circuit theoretic techniques
to systems and to signal processing.
IEEE Board of Governor - A top legislative organ which resolve all matters for decision of IEEE. - Three years tenure, consist of 15 BoG councillor s
IEEE CAS Society 2011 - 2016 BoG
International Lectures and columns
Lecturer : Prof. Myung Hoon Sunwoo. Lecture #1 : Cost effictive low power IP designs for mobile communication systems. - abstract
Lecture #2 : Promising low power reusable solutions : Application Specific Instruction-set Processors. - abstract
- Santa Clara University (Date : 2009/12/09)
- Cadence (Date : 2009/12/10)
- Chiba University (Date : 2013/11/22)
- Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology University(RMIT)
(Date : 2014/06/02, 2010/02/17 )
- Macquarie University (Date : 2010/02/19)
- Nanyang Technological University (Date : 2010/04/19)
- Institute for Infocomm Research (Date : 2012/12/01)
- Tainan city (Date 2010/04/21)
- The National Chung Hsing University (Date : 2011/08/02)
- National Cheng Kung University (Date : 2013/10/29)
- University of Swansea (Date : 2010/07/05)
- University of Westminster (Date : 2010/07/07)
- University of Naples (Date : 2012/02/10)
- Delft University of Technology (Date : 2012/07/10)
- TU Dresden (Date : 2012/07/12)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM) (Date : 2014/12/17) - Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS (UTP) (Date : 2014/12/18)
Macau - Universidade De MACAU(UMAC) (Date : 2015/08/24)
- '차량용 반도체의 개발 동향'
Chonbuk National University (Date : 2015/12/04)
- 'Research trends in Automotive semiconductors'
IEEK ISO26262 Automotive semiconductor Engineer Qualification Course
(Date : 2014/07/08)
- '국제회의 유치, 개최를 위한 재원조달 방법, ISCAS 2012' 한국 관광공사 (Date : 2013/12/17)
- 'SoC Trends in Nanotechnology Era'
Chonbuk National University (Date : 2013/12/12)
- ' Semiconductor-related IT Industries in Korea'
ARM Advisory Meeting (Date : 2010/02/17)
- 'SoC Design and Research trends in Automotive semiconductors' IEEK ISO26262 Automotive semiconductor Engineer Qualification Course (Date : 2013/07/08)
National Research Foundation of Korea - Brain Korea 21 (BK21)
Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute (ETRI)
Ministry of Trade, Industry & Energy (MOTIE)